Pound Farm Bed and Breakfast Accommodation »
We have three bedrooms, two double and one twin. They are all
en-suite with each having a bath and shower. Large bath towels, shower
gel and body lotion at hand. The rooms have central heating and a view
of farm land and beautiful old farm buildings. You use your own front
door, therefore easy to come and go throughout your stay. The sitting
room and large garden is there for you to relax in and enjoy. Breakfast
taken in front of an open log fire each morning.
From £70 per night 2 sharing (1 night).
From £65 per night 2 sharing ( 2 or more nights).
Single occupancy £40 per night (1 night).
Single occupancy £35 per night (2 or more nights).
Open all year except January and February…
Accommodation Facilities »
- Non smoking
- Children welcome, cot available
- Tea and coffee facilities in the bedrooms
- TV in bedroom
- Bath and shower in all bedrooms
- Radio/hairdryer in bedrooms
- Central heating throughout
- Separate guest sitting/dining room with full book case (no TV)
- Open log fire - lit at breakfast time, can be lit any other time also
- Ironing facilities
- Dry walking boots etc.
- Ample off road parking
- Tea and homemade cake on arrival
- Large garden to enjoy
- Attraction literature
- Walk and look around farm at own pleasure
- Three pubs at a walk away